BACK OPEN 7 DAYS WITH THE FULL MENU // PRE -THEATRE MENU ALSO AVAILABLE SUNDAY 12 -5
<> COVID-19 ADVISORY SAFETY NOTICE <>
Now that we’ve heard from Scotland’s First Minister and we’re moving in a positive direction out of Lockdown, we are delighted to announce that we’re going to be reopening the doors on Thursday July 16th. We will of course be adhering to all government guidance, but we will be also following the advice of Mini Grill’s Chief Whisky Advisor, to ensure you’re safe and able to enjoy a nice Mini Grill steak and a few drams with your nearest and dearest, once again.
In the last few weeks we have been working round the clock and planning around how the restaurant will look for when the time was right for us to open again. We will be focused on safe social distancing, limiting the number of guests at any one time, a new ordering system that will ensure a speedy and safe delivery of your food to your table. As well as appropriate PPE and training for staff and prior to opening we have completed a specialised deep clean of the entire space – all designed to maximise the safety of both our customers and staff.
We’re excited and keen to welcome you back to Mini Grill. Please be reassured we’re still taking everything and public health seriously and will be acting with caution and mitigation, but with fun-filled customer satisfaction throughout. We will be regularly implementing and updating additional measures in-house to keep everyone as safe as possible…
Hopefully, we can see you again real soon – in the meantime, stay safe and keep well. Please keep an eye on our Facebook, Instagram and website for updates on the “New Normal” at Mini Grill
For reopening, we have a number of new procedures in place around the following key points:
• Please Pre-Book to Guarantee your table.
• Pre-Book via the phone or website
• All patrons must be 12 or over. Unfortunately no young children are allowed at this time.
• Limited people per table. Maximum 2 Hours per booking.
• £10 per person deposit required per booking. This will be credited to your bill on settlement.
• Lead booking’s contact details must be provided on booking/arrival for the track & trace system.
• Payment options – Card Only – No Cash.
• Revised Menu for speed and safety of service.
COVID MITIGATION PROCEDURES:
• Covid-19 Risk Assessment
• Covid-19 Staff Training
• Staff PPE
• Regular Cleaning Procedures
• Hand Sanitiser Station around the venue.
• Social Distance Signage Throughout.
HOME DELIVERY & COLLECTION OF FOOD AND DRINKS IS ALSO AVAILABLE.
Click here to view our home delivery menu. Alcohol also available.
For pre-orders, please add a comment into the text field at check-out, to let us know the DELIVERY DATE and preferred DELIVERY TIME, otherwise your delicious food will arrive ASAP. Thanks!
We deliver up to 20 miles. For further distance requests please call us on 0141 332 2732.
Experiencing any technical issues with the website?
Call us on 0141 332 2732 to order
We are happy to be providing a safe & contactless delivery service directly to your door
Suppliers: John Gilmour Butchers (Humeston Farm)
Breed: Aberdeen Black Angus
Dry Aged: 35 Days.
Award Winning BurgersGlasgow Burger Runner-up “Scotland’s Best Burger” Award 2016
Open 7 Days
Mon to Sat 12pm – 10pm // Sunday 12pm – 9pm
Please call or email us for our current local business express lunch menu, and function bookings, we can look after you
Take a look at our most popular dishes
Mini Grill Specialities
- Glasgow Burger (Finalist “Scotland’s Best Burger” 2017) - 7oz Beef, Barrs Irn Bru Brioche Bun, Buckfast Bacon Jam, Haggis “Duke of” Haggis Wellington, St Mungos Braised Beef Cheek, Lockerbie Cheddar, “THE HORSE”radish slaw, Sea Salt Chips(G*) – £16
- Celebration of swine - Celebration of swine – Slow roast Scottish Pork Belly, Swine cheek, Scottish Black pudding, Rutabaga Dauphinoise Potato, Carrot reduction, Pear puree, Apple Cider Pork Jus – £23
- 40oz Tomahawk Steak** - (40Oz of Rib-eye served on the Bone) £70 (for 2 people) **With choice of 2 sauces & 2 sides ALL Steaks served with Roast vine Tomatoes & Mushroom
- 450g Cote de Boeuf* - 450g Cote de Boeuf* (Rib-eye on the bone for superior succulence & flavour) *Served with choice of sauce & side £29
One of Glasgow’s best-kept secrets tucked away off the bustle of Bath Street.
Our family-run eatery has a small but expertly curated menu, with traditional gastro dishes amidst a unique range of Scottish twists. Including an intriguing haggis trio. We also offer some classic meat, fish and veggie dishes to create a deliciously well-rounded little local establishment. It blends traditional Scottish grill values with a menu of modern favourites and masterpieces.
The catering team and customer service are always soulful, warm, joyful, flavorful, and diligently attentive throughout. Showing there’s a little more to the Glasgow restaurant than might usually meet the eye.
Looking for a great burger in Glasgow? Steak lunch? An amazingly affordable Sunday roast? Or perhaps you need the perfect pre-theatre deal to compliment your day out? Mini Grill is ideally located just off Bath Street’s well-trodden pavements, within a short wander of both the Kings Theatre and Charing Cross station. Whilst the surrounding blocks are a hive of activity, we prefer a more cosy and comfortable approach.
Come for the locally produced beef, the good eating and the familiar, Scottish twists on the steakhouse classics. Stay for the amazing service, friendly surroundings and the menu deals that ensure you enjoy the best food at the best price. We can’t wait to welcome you…
A la Carte Menu
A la Carte Menu
From The Grill
- 300g Fillet Steak - The most exceedingly tender and lean cut, melt in mouth texture – *Served with choice of sauce & side. – £35
- 450g Cote de Boeuf - (Rib-eye on the bone for superior succulence & flavour) *Served with choice of sauce & side – £31
- Sirloin* - 500g Sirloin steak for superior flavour and succulence – £32
- 1200g Tomahawk Steak ** - (Rib-Eye served on the largest rib bone) – £79 (for 2 people) **With a choice of 2 sauces & 2 sides ALL Steaks served with Roast Vine Tomatoes & Mushroom
- 700g Chateaubriand** - (Cut from the Tenderloin Fillet) – £69 (for 2 people) **With a choice of 2 sauces & 2 sides ALL Steaks served with Roast Vine Tomatoes & Mushroom
- 240g Hanger Steak* - (‘Hangs’ from the rib so is very tender & flavoursome) – £22 *Served with choice of sauce & side
- SIDES: - Sea-Salted Chips, Sweet Potato Fries, Rosemary Roast Potatoes, Seasonal Salad, Sautéed Kale, Cabbage & Bacon, Haggis Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding West Coast Scallops (£8 supplement) (Extra) Sides: £4.00 SAUCES: Peppercorn Sauce, Red wine Bone Marrow Jus, Béarnaise, Chimichurri, Roquefort Blue Cheese Sauce (Extra) Sauce: £2.00
- Our Suppliers - Supplier: John Gilmour Butchers (Humeston Farm) Breed: Aberdeen Black Angus Dry Aged: 21-28days Days
A la Carte Menu
- Monkfish Ballotine in Prosciutto Curdo - Bombay Sweet Potato, Cauliflower Pakora, Peshwari Crisps, Sambal Roasted ChickPea, Asparagus, Coconut Milk Curry – £24
- Highland Venison Saddle, - Celeriac Cauliflower Puree, Laphroig Oat Crumble, Crispy Kale, Chantaney Carrots, Red Current Jus – £23
- Traditional Sunday Roast - Choice of Roast beef, Pork belly & crackling, Chicken supreme roast Served with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding & seasonal vegetables (G*) (AVAILABLE SUNDAY ONLY) – £15
- Glasgow Burger (Finalist “Scotland’s Best Burger” award 2017) - 7oz Beef, Barrs Irn Bru Brioche Bun, Buckfast Bacon Jam, “Duke of” Haggis Wellington, St Mungos Braised Beef Cheek, Lockerbie Cheddar, “THE HORSE”radish slaw, Sea Salt Chips(G*) – £16
- Wild mushroom & Winter Black Truffle Risotto - Trumpet, Chanterelles, Oyster & Enoki Mushroom, Italian winter Black Truffle shavings, Parmesan crisp & Garlic Ciabatta (V)(G*) – £18
- Celebration of swine - Slow roast Scottish Pork Belly, Swine cheek, Scottish Black pudding, Rutabaga Dauphinoise Potato, Carrot reduction, Pear puree, Apple Cider Pork Jus – £23
A la Carte Menu
- Apple Crumble Panna Cotta - Vanilla Panna Cotta, Bramley Apple Sorbet, Cinnamon Crumble, Apple Crisp, Mini Toffee Apple (G*) – £8
- Frangelico Affogato - Frangelico Liqueur, Espresso, Ice Cream – £7
- Hazelnut & Dark Chocolate Délice (G) - Hazelnut & Dark Chocolate Délice (G) – £7
- Honeycomb Puff Candy - Honeycomb Puff Candy, Meringue, Caramel, Ice Cream £7
- Raspberry Cranachan Soufflé - Ice Cream (G) £9 (Please allow for around a 15-minute wait)