PLEASE DONT BOOK WITH QUANDOO, PLEASE BOOK DIRECT WITH OUR RES DIARY ONLY!!!!
Suppliers: John Gilmour Butchers (Humeston Farm)
Breed: Aberdeen Black Angus
Dry Aged: 35 Days.
Award Winning BurgersGlasgow Burger Runner-up “Scotland’s Best Burger” Award 2016
Open 7 DaysMonday-Thursday 12pm – 10:00pm
Friday-Saturday 12pm – 11:30pm
Sunday 12pm – 9am
Please call or email us for our current local business express lunch menu, and function bookings, we can look after you
Take a look at our most popular dishes
Mini Grill Specialities
- Glasgow Burger (Finalist “Scotland’s Best Burger” 2017) - 7oz Beef, Barrs Irn Bru Brioche Bun, Buckfast Bacon Jam, Haggis “Duke of” Haggis Wellington, St Mungos Braised Beef Cheek, Lockerbie Cheddar, “THE HORSE”radish slaw, Sea Salt Chips(G*) – £15
- Celebration of swine - Celebration of swine – Slow roast Scottish Pork Belly, Swine cheek, Scottish Black pudding, Rutabaga Dauphinoise Potato, Carrot reduction, Pear puree, Apple Cider Pork Jus – £21
- 40oz Tomahawk Steak** - (40Oz of Rib-eye served on the Bone) £70 (for 2 people) **With choice of 2 sauces & 2 sides ALL Steaks served with Roast vine Tomatoes & Mushroom
- 450g Cote de Boeuf* - 450g Cote de Boeuf* (Rib-eye on the bone for superior succulence & flavour) *Served with choice of sauce & side £28
One of Glasgow’s best-kept secrets tucked away below the bustle of Bath Street.
Our family-run eatery has a small but expertly curated menu, with traditional gastro dishes amidst a unique range of Scottish twists. Including an intriguing haggis trio. We also offer some classic meat, fish and veggie dishes to create a deliciously well-rounded little local establishment. It blends traditional Scottish grill values with a menu of modern favourites and masterpieces. The catering team and customer service are always soulful, warm, joyful, flavorful, and diligently attentive throughout. Showing there’s a little more to the Glasgow restaurant than might usually meet the eye.
Looking for a great burger in Glasgow? Steak lunch? An amazingly affordable Sunday roast? Or perhaps you need the perfect pre-theatre deal to compliment your day out? Mini Grill is ideally located just below Bath Street’s well-trodden pavements, within a short wander of both Kings Theatre and Charing Cross station. Whilst the surrounding blocks are a hive of activity, we prefer a more cosy and comfortable approach.
Come for the locally produced beef, the good eating and the familiar, Scottish twists on the steakhouse classics. Stay for the amazing service, friendly surroundings and the menu deals that ensure you enjoy the best food at the best price. We can’t wait to welcome you…
A la Carte Menu
A la Carte Menu
From The Grill
- 1200g Tomahawk Steak ** - (Rib-Eye served on the largest rib bone) – £70 (for 2 people) **With a choice of 2 sauces & 2 sides ALL Steaks served with Roast Vine Tomatoes & Mushroom
- 600g Chateaubriand** - (Cut from the Tenderloin Fillet) – £60 (for 2 people) **With a choice of 2 sauces & 2 sides ALL Steaks served with Roast Vine Tomatoes & Mushroom
- 300g Fillet Steak* - (The most exceedingly tender and lean cut, melt in mouth texture) – £32 *Served with choice of sauce & side
- 450g Cote de Boeuf* - (Rib-eye on the bone for superior succulence & flavour) – £29 *Served with choice of sauce & side
- 240g Hanger Steak* - (‘Hangs’ from the rib so is very tender & flavoursome) – £19 *Served with choice of sauce & side
- SIDES: - Sea-Salted Chips, Sweet Potato Fries, Rosemary Roast Potatoes, Seasonal Salad, Sautéed Kale, Cabbage & Bacon, Haggis Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding West Coast Scallops (£8 supplement) (Extra) Sides: £4.00 SAUCES: Peppercorn Sauce, Red wine Bone Marrow Jus, Béarnaise, Chimichurri, Roquefort Blue Cheese Sauce (Extra) Sauce: £2.00
- Our Suppliers - Supplier: John Gilmour Butchers (Humeston Farm) Breed: Aberdeen Black Angus Dry Aged: 21-28days Days
A la Carte Menu
- Scottish Wild Salmon - Pan seared with thick-cut chips, pickled onions, tartare and buttered peas (G*) (N) – £16
- Traditional Sunday Roast - Choice of Roast beef, Pork belly & crackling, Chicken supreme roast Served with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding & seasonal vegetables (G*) (AVAILABLE SUNDAY ONLY) – £15
- Glasgow Burger (Finalist “Scotland’s Best Burger” award 2017) - 7oz Beef, Barrs Irn Bru Brioche Bun, Buckfast Bacon Jam, “Duke of” Haggis Wellington, St Mungos Braised Beef Cheek, Lockerbie Cheddar, “THE HORSE”radish slaw, Sea Salt Chips(G*) – £16
- Wild mushroom & Winter Black Truffle Risotto - Trumpet, Chanterelles, Oyster & Enoki Mushroom, Italian winter Black Truffle shavings, Parmesan crisp & Garlic Ciabatta (V)(G*) – £16
- Celebration of swine - Slow roast Scottish Pork Belly, Swine cheek, Scottish Black pudding, Rutabaga Dauphinoise Potato, Carrot reduction, Pear puree, Apple Cider Pork Jus – £23
A la Carte Menu
- Apple Crumble Panna Cotta - Vanilla Panna Cotta, Bramley Apple Sorbet, Cinnamon Crumble, Apple Crisp, Mini Toffee Apple (G*) – £8
- Frangelico Affogato - Frangelico Liqueur, Espresso, Ice Cream – £7
- Hazelnut & Dark Chocolate Délice (G) - Hazelnut & Dark Chocolate Délice (G) – £7
- Honeycomb Puff Candy - Honeycomb Puff Candy, Meringue, Caramel, Ice Cream £7
- Raspberry Cranachan Soufflé - Ice Cream (G) £9 (Please allow for around a 15-minute wait)